Our cashiers greet customers in a friendly manner, sell box office products including admission tickets, gift cards and loyalty program memberships, provide information on movie times and show summaries, and explain various cinema programs including reserved seating, loyalty, event cinema and premium formats.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the following essential functions:
- Present self as professional and well-groomed;
- Greet and assist customers;
- Sell box office products and reconcile funds in accordance with cash handling procedures;
- Answer the telephone promptly with a professional demeanor;
- Maintain the safety and cleanliness of the box office area;
- Accurately use and maintain the point of sale system;
- Ability to apply a high level of courtesy and professionalism to all interactions with customers;
- Provide accurate information to customers on show summaries, schedules and ratings;
- Promote company programs such as birthday parties, Starpass and Popcorn Club.
- Communicate promptly to management any concerns affecting the theater’s operation;
- Availability for weekend, evening, and holiday shifts;
- Work varied hours/days as business dictates; and
- Stand for long periods of time, up to 8 hours.
Management reserves the right to add or modify duties and/or responsibilities for this role as needed.